Benefits of working with Affinity Education
Why choose Affinity Education as the agency to work with?
- You can be assured that you will receive a professional yet friendly & personalised service from the team at Affinity.
- With a wealth of experience working with Teachers and Support Staff we will have a good understanding of your requirements and work on your behalf to secure you placements that suit your experience and meet your expectations.
- We will work proactively on your behalf to place you into day to day bookings and seek suitable long term posts for you.
- You will be paid a competitive daily rate, paid weekly directly into your bank with weekly payslips provided.
- A choice of being paid PAYE via Affinity or via an umbrella company.
- Accrued Holiday pay paid upon request during School Holidays.
- Work within regulations of Agency Workers Regulations (AWR), which one the appropriate qualifying period has been met, provide temporary workers with basic equal employment rights and conditions, to include equal pay.
- We will provide portability on a criminal record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service which has been processed through Affinity Education dated with 6 months. However we can only provide portability of your CRB to agencies who reciprocate this for us.
- Offered Professional Development opportunities-our courses are during school holidays and once completed you will receive a certificate.
Please refer to our page
where you can read statements from teachers who are registered with Affinity and how they find our service!
01446 772277Email us here